NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Christmas just isn’t Christmas without…’ campaign begins on Friday 22nd November 2016 at 1pm (London) and ends on Friday 16th December 2016 (London) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Meyer Group Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United Kingdom who are 13 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize. To be eligible to win, entrants must like and comment on the social media post with what makes their Christmas so special.
3. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by Meyer Group Ltd by a random generator. The winners will be selected on 25th November, 2nd December, 9th of Dember & 16th December 2016. Winner will be notified on twitter by public reply on or about two weeks after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4 Prestige prize bundles including a roaster, loaf tin, oven trays, cake tin and muffin tins.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The RRP of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated RRP, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United Kingdom. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Competition may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select the winner among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
Prestige can not be held responsible for any prizes which may not arrive to the winners before 25.12.16. Prestige can not be responsible for courrier or mailing service delays.
7. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Meyer Group Ltd cc: ‘Christmas wouldn’t be the same without…’ at Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH. Request must be received no later than one week + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Competition is sponsored by Meyer Group Ltd, Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH