NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: Pressure Cooker MOT begins on 20/10/2016 at 12:00pm (London) and ends on 17/11/2016 at 00:00pm (London) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Meyer Group Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the competition.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 13 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by Meyer Group Ltd through a random drawand will be selected on 17/11/2016.
Winner of front row demonstration seats will be selected on:
Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information on the day of the random drawing.
Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 days of notification.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable will result in prize forfeiture.
The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 hard anodised pressure cooker worth £79.99
Only one prize and seat per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The RRP of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated RRP, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
By entering this competition, you agree to future email communications from Meyer Group Ltd. If you would like you opt out of this communication, you can do so through the unsubscribe link on your email communications.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select the winner among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Meyer Group Ltd cc: MOT your pressure cooker at Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH. Request must be received no later than one week + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
8. Sponsor: The Competition is sponsored by Meyer Group Ltd, Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH, firstname.lastname@example.org