Mini Deep Fryer and Meat Fondue
Latest from our blog
Bring strawberry picking, hopscotch and other fond childhood memories back for your children this summer!
Hurry, only 5 remaining
What's in the box
Deep fat frying is currently enjoying of a renaissance with many top chefs producing recipes that require this method of cooking. The great advantage of Prestige mini deep fryer and meat fondue is that it's small, compact, easy to keep clean and takes up minimal space.
Use this gadget in a multitude of ways - it can be used as general deep fat fryer for cooking fries or creating onion rings, or as a meat fondue set for sharing tasty morsels with friends and family, perfect for entertaining!
Featuring a 200g capacity and adjustable thermostat up to 190°C, allowing you to control the heating of your oil, this mini fat fryer and meat fondue includes a 2 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
The Prestige 2 in 1 Mini Deep Fryer and Meat Fondue Features:
- Deep frying capacity of 200g
- Basket with removable handle
- Easy to set up and use fondue functiion
- Removable splash guard ring with handy fork support
- Adjustable thermostat up to 190°C
- Added safety switch off
- 2 Year guarantee
- Material: Plastic
- Capacity: 200g
- Non-Stick: Frying Bowl Only
- Additional Information
Material Plastic Colour No Colour
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Oil apparently leaking
- Did what it was supposed to do and no complaints from that side of things. However I have a problem - put oil in up to max mark as per instructions. Max mark is well below rim. Made chips no bother and let it cool. Was impressed that oil was still clear. That was last week. Today without doing anything to it I made chips again which turned out fine and I switched it off to let it cool down for next time. One hour later I noticed it had leaked a big pool of oil! No idea how this could happen unless it gets out where the element enters the oil reservoir. I didn't buy it locally otherwise I could take it back. I'll leave it overnight on a pile of newspapers and see if all the oil comes out but at the moment I would describe the position as puzzling.
For deliveries to mainland UK:
£0-£9.99 = £3.50
£10-£49.99 = £5.99
£50 and over = FREE
For deliveries to non-mainland UK:
£0-£9.99 = £5.50
£10 and over = £15